Sunday, April 3, 2011

High Tea with Lady Eva


I know, I know, I hear what you're saying. There goes Bronwyn showing off her grandchildren again!
No excuses - I just love these photos taken by Eva's Aunty Michelle. We dressed Eva up in her best dress and pearls; made special cakes and biscuits and brought out her gorgeous tea-set and Grandma's china - just for a photograph.
I think you have to agree that the result is enchanting!

(Perhaps someone should have taken a picture of the three 'grown-ups' dancing around like loonies, gooing, gaaing and making complete nongs of themselves trying to get Eva to smile!)

3 comments:

  1. Great pics & worth every minute of nongness! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos Bronwyn. Eva is just SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is never to early to introduce a gorgeous young lady to the delights of the "Tea Party" or "Cupcakes" Well done!!! Eva is toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete